We’re glad you looked us up, and hope you’ll visit in person.
If you’ve never been to our services, here are a few things you can expect:
- Parking: Our main parking area is just south of our building. On-street parking is available, our neighborhood businesses to the west generously allow us to use their lot during worship services, and you can probably find a spot just north of our building at Alger Park Middle School.
- Kids: We love kids! That’s why we have nurseries for infants and toddlers, and special programs for pre-K children and older. Check out our children’s ministries to learn more.
- Greetings: You’ll be greeted on your way into Seymour Church by some nice folks who are here to make you feel welcome.
- Music: Our music selection and blended worship varies from week to week. We typically have a worship team — drums, guitars, bass, and a couple of singers — lead us in some more contemporary songs, though we also sing “old-school” hymns with pipe organ accompaniment, and often have special choral or instrumental ensembles or soloists.
- Message: You’ll hear from an engaging speaker who has some interesting things to say about God and life. Most of the time it’s our pastor. Whoever is speaking, we hope you’ll think, ask questions, and move a little closer to Jesus.
- Information: After the service, feel free to mingle during our after-service “coffee time.” Pick up the latest worship folders and newsletters while you’re here.