We worship together to –
- Respond in grateful obedience to God’s call
- Be instructed by God’s Word
- Be in communion with God and each other
- Celebrate God’s redemptive work in Christ
- Raise awareness and appreciation for God’s work in our lives
- Produce in us a profound awareness of the glory, majesty, and mystery of God
- Be encouraged, equipped, and inspired by the Holy Spirit to be agents of restoration in our world and to give this world the shape of things to come
As God’s covenant children, the community of believers at Seymour Christian Reformed Church is committed to gathering weekly for corporate worship.
We seek to honor God in a manner of worship that is genuine and faithful to the Trinitarian Biblical witness.
We embrace the challenge and opportunity to engage in corporate worship that is true to Christ’s church of all times and all places, is consistent with our reformed heritage, and is meaningful and effective in our particular community.